14 August 2008

A Texan going to California

Well, in about a month my life will be changing. I will be starting my journey to California on September 10th. I am really looking forward to going to Cali and finally starting a life with my girly. I want to be there for her and help support her and Genevieve because I love them both. I really hope that everything runs smoothly on the move out there. There are so many things I am looking forward to doing everyday when i get out there. Waking up next to the wife, cooking for my family, and just having a good time with the entire David (wife's family) out there. I have met a lot of them and they all seem like good people.

We are going to have a busy rest of the year. September is the month of our anniversary from the day we first met and it is also the month of Janina's birthday. Then we have all the other holidays that are at the end of this year. When I get out there, we will probably buy Baby Bear a new bed, because she grows so fast that soon this one will be too small. I just reminded myself of the cool humidifier we bought Genevieve for her to sleep with at night. I woke up one morning when I was visiting and there was some blood on her pillow from her nose. I figured it was from the dry air and also it was during some wild fires out there. I had called Janina while she was at work and she went to Target like the wonderful mom she is and bought a humidifier. It was pretty cool looking tooo, it looks like a fat penguin that spits out clouds :p Maybe Janina can put a picture up of it for everyone. Genevieve really likes it too, she thinks its cool.

All and all I am thrilled to be going to California, and I hope to hang out with my new father, mother, brother, and sister(s) in laws very soon. I want to be there for Janina most of all. She makes me happy and I will try to do my best to let her know that everyday.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awwww...Dan, that's so sweet! I know how excited Janina is for you to be home. I wish my husband would do the blog with me - he's no fun!