08 July 2009

Yet again...

We got word last week, but confirmation recently that Dan will be deploying yet again. This will be our first deployment together, as in the last few deployments we were still in a long distance relationship. :( He's scheduled to leave NEXT MONTH and he just found out! I hate short notice TDYs/deployments.

I don't know how this one will be considering that we've finally been together in the same house (let alone the same state) since september. And of course, he's gone again during the holidays.

What makes matters worse... well, I can't really say anything about it yet because we still have to wait another week or so until I can. I'll just say for now that this is going to be the toughest deployment we've endured to date. It was truly easier while we were still separated since we were together to begin with. :/

No comments: